Traditional Chinese Medicine
Ni’s Chinese Medical Center is an established professional medical clinic that provides comprehensive Traditional Chinese Medicine services including custom Chinese herbs, acupuncture, and dietary therapy.
Our clinics are located in Melbourne and Jacksonville Beach, Florida, treating all health problems for all ages from everyday care to critical care, from pain to internal illness.
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is the oldest and continually practiced literate medicine in the world. It is a 5,000+ year-old system of balancing the body’s own health-preserving forces. Optimum conditions for maintaining and restoring wellness are achieved by using the powers of your unified mind/body/spirit. This approach creates self-healing opportunities not available through traditional Western medicine. Unlike Western medicine that views the body as a composite of analyzable tissues, biochemical reactions and organ and glandular functions, Chinese medicine views the dynamic life process through the interconnected relationship of essential substances, organ systems and channels. These terms describe the internal working of the mind/body/spirit in ways that are significantly distinct from Western ideas.
We are always accepting New Patients because we do not keep our patients sick!
In order to help protect our patients, practitioners and staff from contracting any virus’s, we have put into place health and safety guidelines set forth by CDC.
- All patients must wear a face mask at all times during their visit.
- Patients will complete a screening checklist prior to their visit.
- Patients temperature will be taken upon arrival.
- Personal items other than keys and payment method are not allowed inside the office.
- Only the patient will be allowed to enter the office, unless the patient requires physical assistance. All others must remain outside.
- Patients must sanitize their hands upon arrival.
- Patient must maintain 6′ distancing from others during their visit.
- Number of patients inside the office will be limited.
- Treatment rooms will be completely sanitized after each patient.
- Office will be cleaned and sanitized daily.